Professional OBD-II and EOBD Code Scanner with LCD Display
Professional ultimate code scanner with large LCD display screen for gearheads and the average car owner.
Save yourself the hassle of dealing with mechanics, as some mechanics usually turn one problem into three. Presenting the perfect tool to help troubleshoot and identify car engine problems. The CVFG-A12 lets you view live engine data and retrieve live engine data stream to enable the user to accurately diagnose from simple to the most complex of vehicle engine problems. This handheld code scanner is capable of delivering nine OBD2 test modes. This model works with all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles and European 2001 onwards.
This remarkable piece of electronic ingenuity allows every home mechanic the ability to keep up with the latest developments in vehicle maintenance. Using diagnostic scanning at your home (using all the OBD2 protocols), the skies the limit in what you can diagnose with the CVFG-A12 code scanner!
With additional functions of CAN Protocol Support you have even wider vehicle scanning coverage. Examples include resetting the check engine light, read and clear all generic diagnostic trouble codes (DTC), views OBDII freeze frame data, display pending codes, retrieve vehicle information (on supported vehicles) and determine the status of the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL). This is just a few of the diagnostic checks you can carry out with this professional code scanner.
At a Glance…
- Professional OBD-II and EOBD Code Scanner with 3 inch LCD Display in easy to use hand held portable form factor.
- Works on all OBDII compliant vehicles dated from 1996 to the present.
- No external power needed, just connect to your car and it powers on (ignition must be turned on).
NOTE: Instructions must always be read and advice thought from your technician or mechanic before using this product. The CVFG-A12 diagnostics code scanner works on vehicles that’s are OBD-II compliant, the best way check if your car is OBD-II compliant is to check the car user manual, contact your local car dealer or mechanic.
China Manufacturer Specifications
- Primary Function: Car troubleshooting and code scanner
- Display: 3 inch LCD 128×64 (adjustable contrast)
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 50 degrees centigrade (32-122 Fahrenheit)
- Power: 8-16V via car battery
- OBDII Plug: 16Pin (Male)
- On-board Ports:
-15 pin Serial (Female)
- On-board Buttons:
- Dimensions: L:178 x W:95 x H:35 (mm)
- Manufacturers Ref: DB08C81685FE
- Catalog Ref: GS500 Car Scanner, DTC OBD2 Scanner, MaxScan (maximum code scanner)
- Works on OBD2 or EOBD compliant vehicles
- Supports ISO, VPW and PWM bus systems as well as CAN BUS systems
- OBD-II Compliant Vehicles (1996 – current year):
– GM / Vauxhall / Ford / Chrysler / Toyota / Honda / NISSAN / SUBARU Impreza
- All other Asian and European 1996 to current year (OBD-II):
-Porsche / Opel / BMW / Mercedes / Volvo / Renault / Peugeot / Citroen / Daewoo / Alfa Romeo / Hyudai / Daihatsu / Lancia / Mazda / Mitsubishi / Kia / Saab / Subaru / Smart / Ibiza
- Reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer specific DTCs
- IM readiness status
- Retrieves the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Provides scanning of live data
- Saves scanning data
- Model: CVFG-A12 OBD-II/EOBD code scanner with LCD display
- 16 pin DLC (Data Link Connector) Cable
- Carrying Case
- User Manual – English