Say goodbye to expensive car check-ups and keep your car safe and running by yourself with our new Car OBD-II Diagnostics Tool! Even the most complicated problem will seem easy since the Multi-Function Information Display on this device will tell you exactly what’s going on with your vehicle!
The OBD2 code scanner plugs directly into your car with no need for batteries and will read diagnostic data in plain language on the built-in display. The OBD2 scanner can also read the data stream of the engine, so you can immediately self-troubleshoot any problem. Displaying a whole array of information such as Trouble code information to reduce maintenance costs, Vehicle real-time alarm (including: water temperature too high, battery voltage too low, maintenance cycle tip, fatigue driving, overspeed alarm, etc) to avoid damage to your car, Real-time display of vehicle condition information (including: engine speed, intake air pressure, instant fuel consumption, acceleration, coolant temperature, oxygen sensor voltage, etc ). All of these will help you save money on maintenance and keep your car in tip-top shape!
At a Glance…
- Car OBD-II Diagnostics Tool
- 4 inch monitor shows real-time information as you drive
- Easy setup – Plug and Play
- Save on expensive car maintenance costs!
- OBD standard (works with most cars and models)
- Applicable Car Models: All models that support the OBD standard (Volkswagen, GM, Honda, TOYOTA, Nissan, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Citroen, BMW, Audi, Skoda, Subaru, Hyundai, Kia, Suzuki, Opel, Chyrysler, Benz, Porsche, Renault, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Daihatsu, etc.)
- Vehicle Parameters Displays: Engine Speed, Air Pressure, Real Time Oil Consumption, Acceleration Performance, Coolant Temperature, Oxygen Sensor, Voltage
- Power Source: Car Battery
- Working voltage: 8-36V
- Working Current: 100mA
- Working Power: 1W
- Standby Power: 0.6W
- Languages: English
- Display Size: 4 Inch
- Non Touch Display
- 4 PIN
- Main product dimensions: 96x65x21mm (L x W x D)
- Main product weight: 280g
- On/ Off Switch: Manual Turning Off of OBD-II Device should only be used if device does not properly shut off when the car’s engine does not automatically shut the device off
- This OBD II Code Reader is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles. It is required by EPA that All 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all Domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
- A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. To verify if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will designate OBD II Certified. Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all OBD II compliant vehicles must have a common sixteen-pin Data Link Connector (DLC).
- For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant, it must have a 16 pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant. This label is located on the inside of the hood on most vehicles.
- Manually updating or altering the software using the 4 pin port will automatically void the warranty. The ODB-II device already comes with the latest software updates installed.
- Car OBD-II Diagnostics Tool
- Car Cable